Programme : 13 to 17 December 2021
A One-week High-Level Meeting that Help you to Change the World
The Networking space of the GENEVA FORUM
Just meet with Future !
Opportunities of Ethical Business Projects for Sustainable (...)
Presentations of educational, technological, scientific and environmental (...)
Aperitif only for people who participated to public meetings of the Forum
Training to Excellence for Young People
Programme for the involvement and empowerment of young people, by the NGO (...)
Biodiversity loss and pandemic emergence
How can pandemics be reduced through the protection of biodiversity?
Geothermal energy, Positive Transformation of the Earth's (...)
How can natural geothermal energy be used to reduce man's impact on (...)
Integrated management of lagoon and marine ecosystems
How can integrated management save lagoon and marine ecosystems?
Drones for change and innovation
How drones can be used to improve the human condition and foster (...)
IT at the service of the environment
How can IT help humankind to protect the planet and its biodiversity?
Rethinking our vision of natural disasters
How can natural hazards be better understood and addressed?
CO2 absorption and storage
How can CO2 be absorbed and stored efficiently?
The advantages of regreening deserts
Why and how can we re-green certain areas of the desert?
Fostering the energy transition
How can the energy transition be developed on a larger scale?
How can we multiply green spaces in the city and take advantage of them?
The challenge behind extracting rare earths
How can we succeed in maintaining our technological consumption while (...)
New generation marine propulsion and noise pollution in the (...)
How can we fight against ocean noise pollution and its devastating (...)
Hot Spot Tank for biodiversity on Earth
How can we effectively protect the Earth's terrestrial biodiversity?
Food and energy autonomy in space
How to achieve food and energy autonomy in the International Space (...)
How to design architectural projects by making the most of the (...)
Communication between living beings
How to communicate effectively with the living?
Food autonomisation of cities
How to promote and allow food self-sufficiency within cities ?
Submarine biodiversity hotspots
How to act against oceans' desertification ?
Solutions for an efficient International Organization
How to make an International Organization effective?
Alternative methods of education
Can't education be done only by the formal method we know today?
The Continuum Concept as a Key to Unlocking Education
Drawing the benefits of the Continuum Concept methods to make education (...)
Philosophy and Ethics
Shouldn't we always be seeking the best for all living things?
Research and sciences
Science and research needed to decode the world around us
Business Creation and Development
Is making profit incompatible with the challenges of sustainable (...)
Towards a sustainable development that include every part of society
Transports et Energies
Towards the end of fossil fuels
Agriculture and Food
Should we go on with inequitable overproduction or better look ahead in (...)
Smart Cities, Habitats and Architecture
Smart cities or cities of tomorrow?
- 59/438 May 11: International Migratory Bird Day
- 9/438 May 16: International Day of Living Together in Peace.
- 64/438 March 1st: "Zero discrimination" Day
- 6/438 February 21: International Mother Language Day
- 165/438 March 21: International Day of Forests
- 165/438 May 22: International Day for Biological Diversity
- 107/438 April 26 : World Intellectual Property Day
- 162/438 June 5: International Day for the Fight against Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing
- 159/438 December 11: International Mountain Day
- 101/438 February 11: International Day of Women and Girls in Science.
- 168/438 September 16: International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer
- 162/438 June 17: World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought
- 28/438 February 2: World Wetlands Day
- 64/438 November 20: Universal Children’s Day
- 174/438 April 22: International Mother Earth Day
- 162/438 September 26: World Maritime Day
- 140/438 September 27: World Tourism Day
- 195/438 September 29: International Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste
- 168/438 December 5: World Soil Day
- 162/438 June 8: World Oceans Day
- 62/438 August 9: International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples
- 64/438 January 24th : International Education Day
- 207/438 June 5: World Environment Day
- 438/438 UN, Geneva
- 438/438 Simultaneous translation English/French
- 3/438 Açores routard
- 3/438 Baleines Açores
- 6/438 Baleines Tadoussac
- 3/438 Colonie de vacances / Valais / Suisse
- 3/438 Mammifères Marins
- 3/438 Nager avec les dauphins / Nager avec les baleines
- 3/438 Offre Emploi Accrobranche
- 3/438 Offre Emploi Canoe Kayak
- 3/438 Offre Emploi Drones
- 3/438 Offre Emploi Equitation
- 3/438 Offre Emploi Montagne
- 3/438 Recherche Scientifique
- 3/438 Solidaire / Solidarité
- 3/438 Vacances Açores Famille
- 3/438 Vacances avec les baleines
- 3/438 Vacances carnaval
- 3/438 Vacances de ski
- 3/438 Vacances Découverte
- 3/438 Vacances février
- 3/438 Vacances Insolites
- 3/438 Vacances originales
- 3/438 Vacances Originales
- 3/438 Vacances scolaires 2016
- 3/438 Vacances utiles
- 3/438 Vacances Utiles
- 3/438 Volontaire / Volontariat
- 277/438 International Annual Conference
- 250/438 Rights of Nature
- 250/438 Rights of Mother Earth
- 301/438 High Level Panel
- 183/438 Bar Camp
- 153/438 FabLabs
- 77/438 Hackathon
- 302/438 Participatory Research
- 174/438 Citizen Science
- 299/438 World Café Workshop
- 241/438 EcoTourism
- 244/438 Sustainable Tourism
- 216/438 Solidary Tourism
- 262/438 Nature Travels
- 156/438 CrowdFunding
- 184/438 Sustainable Finance
- 187/438 Finance and CrowdFunding
- 153/438 Ethical Finance
- 209/438 ThinkCamp
- 287/438 Blended Finance Party
- 268/438 Respectful Education
- 234/438 Differentiated Pedagogy
- 237/438 Inclusive Pedagogy
- 89/438 Internal meeting of OSI’s members (Public)
- 284/438 Appropriated Technologies
- 250/438 Advanced Intermediate Technologies
- 85/438 Networking