At United Nations from 12 to 16 December 2022 - Week full (...)
A One-week High-Level Meeting that Help you to Change the World
The Networking space of the GENEVA FORUM
Just meet with Future !
Opportunities of Ethical Business Projects for Sustainable (...)
Presentations of educational, technological, scientific and environmental (...)
Aperitif only for people who participated to public meetings of the Forum
Training to Excellence for Young People
Programme for the involvement and empowerment of young people, by the NGO (...)
Biodiversity loss and pandemic emergence
How can pandemics be reduced through the protection of biodiversity?
Geothermal energy, Positive Transformation of the Earth's (...)
How can natural geothermal energy be used to reduce man's impact on (...)
Integrated management of lagoon and marine ecosystems
How can integrated management save lagoon and marine ecosystems?
Drones for change and innovation
How drones can be used to improve the human condition and foster (...)
IT at the service of the environment
How can IT help humankind to protect the planet and its biodiversity?
Rethinking our vision of natural disasters
How can natural hazards be better understood and addressed?
CO2 absorption and storage
How can CO2 be absorbed and stored efficiently?
The advantages of regreening deserts
Why and how can we re-green certain areas of the desert?
Fostering the energy transition
How can the energy transition be developed on a larger scale?
How can we multiply green spaces in the city and take advantage of them?
The challenge behind extracting rare earths
How can we succeed in maintaining our technological consumption while (...)
New generation marine propulsion and noise pollution in the (...)
How can we fight against ocean noise pollution and its devastating (...)
Hot Spot Tank for biodiversity on Earth
How can we effectively protect the Earth's terrestrial biodiversity?
Food and energy autonomy in space
How to achieve food and energy autonomy in the International Space (...)
How to design architectural projects by making the most of the (...)
Communication between living beings
How to communicate effectively with the living?
Food autonomisation of cities
How to promote and allow food self-sufficiency within cities ?
Submarine biodiversity hotspots
How to act against oceans' desertification ?
Solutions for an efficient International Organization
How to make an International Organization effective?
Alternative methods of education
Can't education be done only by the formal method we know today?
The Continuum Concept as a Key to Unlocking Education
Drawing the benefits of the Continuum Concept methods to make education (...)
Philosophy and Ethics
Shouldn't we always be seeking the best for all living things?
Research and sciences
Science and research needed to decode the world around us
Business Creation and Development
Is making profit incompatible with the challenges of sustainable (...)
Gender Equality and Women Empowerment
Towards a sustainable development that include every part of society
Transports et Energies
Towards the end of fossil fuels
Agriculture and Food
Should we go on with inequitable overproduction or better look ahead in (...)
Smart Cities, Habitats and Architecture
Smart cities or cities of tomorrow?
- 109/528 May 11: International Migratory Bird Day
- 3/528 May 16: International Day of Living Together in Peace.
- 77/528 March 1st: "Zero discrimination" Day
- 2/528 February 21: International Mother Language Day
- 166/528 March 21: International Day of Forests
- 166/528 May 22: International Day for Biological Diversity
- 195/528 April 26 : World Intellectual Property Day
- 165/528 June 5: International Day for the Fight against Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing
- 164/528 December 11: International Mountain Day
- 179/528 February 11: International Day of Women and Girls in Science.
- 167/528 September 16: International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer
- 165/528 June 17: World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought
- 95/528 February 2: World Wetlands Day
- 76/528 November 20: Universal Children’s Day
- 170/528 April 22: International Mother Earth Day
- 165/528 September 26: World Maritime Day
- 72/528 September 27: World Tourism Day
- 227/528 September 29: International Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste
- 168/528 December 5: World Soil Day
- 165/528 June 8: World Oceans Day
- 110/528 August 9: International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples
- 76/528 January 24th : International Education Day
- 232/528 June 5: World Environment Day
- 528/528 UN, Geneva
- 528/528 Simultaneous translation English/French
- 1/528 Açores routard
- 1/528 Baleines Açores
- 2/528 Baleines Tadoussac
- 1/528 Colonie de vacances / Valais / Suisse
- 1/528 Mammifères Marins
- 1/528 Nager avec les dauphins / Nager avec les baleines
- 1/528 Offre Emploi Accrobranche
- 1/528 Offre Emploi Canoe Kayak
- 1/528 Offre Emploi Drones
- 1/528 Offre Emploi Equitation
- 1/528 Offre Emploi Montagne
- 1/528 Recherche Scientifique
- 1/528 Solidaire / Solidarité
- 1/528 Vacances Açores Famille
- 1/528 Vacances avec les baleines
- 1/528 Vacances carnaval
- 1/528 Vacances de ski
- 1/528 Vacances Découverte
- 1/528 Vacances février
- 1/528 Vacances Insolites
- 1/528 Vacances originales
- 1/528 Vacances Originales
- 1/528 Vacances scolaires 2016
- 1/528 Vacances utiles
- 1/528 Vacances Utiles
- 1/528 Volontaire / Volontariat
- 442/528 International Annual Conference
- 269/528 Rights of Nature
- 269/528 Rights of Mother Earth
- 451/528 High Level Panel
- 166/528 Bar Camp
- 228/528 FabLabs
- 129/528 Hackathon
- 426/528 Participatory Research
- 285/528 Citizen Science
- 451/528 World Café Workshop
- 266/528 EcoTourism
- 267/528 Sustainable Tourism
- 172/528 Solidary Tourism
- 323/528 Nature Travels
- 229/528 CrowdFunding
- 324/528 Sustainable Finance
- 325/528 Finance and CrowdFunding
- 228/528 Ethical Finance
- 172/528 ThinkCamp
- 446/528 Blended Finance Party
- 325/528 Respectful Education
- 228/528 Differentiated Pedagogy
- 229/528 Inclusive Pedagogy
- 107/528 Internal meeting of OSI’s members (Public)
- 379/528 Appropriated Technologies
- 282/528 Advanced Intermediate Technologies
- 102/528 Networking