As human beings have developed ways of escaping the constraints of their environment, they have also become disconnected from their environment and the benefits it can bring. However, free and inexhaustible natural resources such as the sun or the wind can be very useful, especially for architectural projects. Developing techniques to optimise their use seems to open a path towards the architecture of the future…
Develop your projects, create your business...
The GENEVA FORUM invites you to propose your solutions in this field.
The techniques used to heat or cool our homes are extremely costly for the environment: whether in terms of pollution, the energy expenditure involved, etc. The concept of bioclimatic architecture suggests making the most of the free and unlimited natural resources available around the buildings in order to reduce these energy expenses.
In this perspective, the strategies currently in use include:
- A better capture of solar energy in winter, in order to heat the houses as naturally as possible;
- The installation of ventilation systems to cool rooms during the summer months, in particular by capturing the coolness at night;
- The use of materials such as glass to create a greenhouse effect, or to paint the walls a dark colour to absorb the heat;
Each house must be built taking into account the climatic characteristics of its immediate environment. There are therefore as many possibilities for innovation as there are different climates on the planet, making bioclimatic architecture a field open to all possibilities for life-changing projects.
Suggest a solution !
If you wish, you can present, alone or with others, your proposals to the UN and you will be accompanied in the creation and development of activities based on these proposals.
|Come with your ideas, prepare yourself, and participate actively in the workshops of the GENEVA FORUM. Meet your future teammates and get ready to actively change the world!|
If you wish to propose a solution to the World in this field :
1) Search and select the International Conference at the UN on which you want to present your idea or solution by consulting this list of GENEVA FORUM Conferences (click here)
2) Fill in the form to submit the abstract (a summary) of your presentation (click here), stating "Yes" in the box "Is your presentation, a proposal for a disruptive technology ?"
3) Come at the next GENEVA FORUM, and give a short presentation of 5 minutes (pitch) and then participate in the one hour workshop following your presentation, with GENEVA FORUM participants who will want to move forward with you.
|On site, our team of one-on-one meetings will welcome you in a specific way as a carrier of alternative solutions, and will be in charge in particular of :|
| || || |
Ask a question