Home > Full program > At United Nations from 12 to 16 December 2022 - Week full program
A One-week High-Level Meeting inside the United Nations Building that Help you to Change the World. Free attendance for members. (REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN ORDER TO OBTAIN THE MEMBER STATUS) (REGISTRATION FORM HERE)
- Annual Public Convention of the ngo OSI (npo created in 1992).
- Allows you to participate in discussions and advancements on subjects dealing with the work of ECOSOC within the areas of implications of Objectif Sciences International.
- Meetings, trade and public debate platform for collaboration and communication between Permanent Representations of Governments, NGOs, Scientists,
- and YOU!
- Workshops and meetings for all UN officials, NGOs and countries that wish to attend.
- Guests are Journalists, Experts, Scientists, Financiers, Entrepreneurs, Investors, Philanthropists, Heads of State, Ambassadors.
- The Palais des Nations - United Nations Office Geneva (to know exact rooms, please look at the detailed program below)
- from Monday 12 to Friday 16 December, 2022, with video projection (Speakers in English and French, debates in English, Spanish, French)
- Access Map : (please find here detailed practical informations)
Here the detailled Programme of the GENEVA FORUM of December 2022
See also this link for the Plenary Annual International Conference on Rights of Nature : "For a Universal Declaration of the Nature Rights ?"
Registration Form (For Information)
- Free access to the event at United Nations limited to the members of the Geneva Forum (membership from 50 euros - we send you all details by email)
- You contribute to the fees only if necessary (e.g. participation to a Networking Diner)
- To receive all information, please fill in this form as soon as possible
- Filling in this form does not give any obligation to participate. You will receive all the information by email as soon as the form will be validated. You can also consult the same information directly on your screen.
- For questions about access administration at the UN: please do not wait to ask for information via this form.