A One-week High-Level Meeting inside the United Nations Building that Help you to Change the World. Free attendance. (REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN ORDER TO OBTAIN AN ACCESS PASS TO UNITED NATIONS BUILDING) (REGISTRATION FORM HERE)
- For a Universal Declaration of the Nature Rights ? (See Specific Program of this Conference)
- Citizen Science to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals ? (See Specific Program of this Conference)
- Pedagogy of Projects to succeed the challenges of Inclusive Education ; Community Service Learning Projects based learning (See Specific Program of this Conference)
- the Useful Travel and Sustainable Tourism at service of Peace (See Specific Program of this Conference)
- Advanced Intermediate Technologies as the most adequate solutions to Sustainable Development ?
- CrowdFunding and Finance for Peace and Sustainable Development (See Specific Program of this Conference)
- Priorities for the Future & Transversal Solutions
...here are some examples of what the
OSI GENEVA FORUM provides you.
- Annual Public Convention of the ngo OSI (npo created in 1992).
- Allows you to participate in discussions and advancements on subjects dealing with the work of ECOSOC within the areas of implications of Objectif Sciences International.
- Meetings, trade and public debate platform for collaboration and communication between Permanent Representations of Governments, NGOs, Scientists,
- and YOU!
- Workshops and meetings for all UN officials, NGOs and countries that wish to attend.
- Guests are Journalists, Experts, Scientists, Financiers, Entrepreneurs, Investors, Philanthropists, Heads of State, Ambassadors.
- The Palais des Nations - United Nations Office Geneva (to know exact rooms, please look at the detailed program below)
- from Monday 10 to Friday 14 December, with video projection (Speakers in English and French, debates in English, Spanish, French)
- Access Map : (please find here detailed practical informations)
Here the detailled Programme of the GENEVA FORUM of December 2019
See also this link for the Plenary Annual International Conference on Rights of Nature : "For a Universal Declaration of the Nature Rights ?"
FREE ACCESS WITH OPTIONAL CONTRIBUTION FEES (NETWORKING DINER etc.) – ACCESS PASS MANDATORY: REGISTRATION REQUIRED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, PLEASE DON’T WAIT TO REGISTER
Par ISOMOSEMBE YAMOA DESIRE
C'est un réel plaisir pour moi, de prendre connaissance de ce forum et je veux y participer pour étendre ma connaissance . Cordialement
Par Bih Solange MUSING
please how do i get a pass to this conference?
Par NIDHIBEN PATEL
Submit a testimonial
Ask a question