Smart Cities, Habitats and Architecture
Smart cities or cities of tomorrow?
Agriculture and Food
Should we go on with inequitable overproduction or better look ahead in (...)
Transports et Energies
Towards the end of fossil fuels
Women empowerment and gender equality: towards economic growth and poverty (...)
Business Creation and Development
Is making profit incompatible with the challenges of sustainable (...)
Research and sciences
Science and research needed to decode the world around us
Philosophy and Ethics
Shouldn't we always be seeking the best for all living things?
The Continuum Concept as a Key to Unlocking Education
Drawing the benefits of the Continuum Concept methods to make education (...)
Alternative methods of education
Can't education be done only by the formal method we know today?
Solutions for an efficient International Organization
How to make an International Organization effective?
Submarine biodiversity hotspots
How to act against oceans' desertification ?
Food autonomisation of cities
How to promote and allow food self-sufficiency within cities ?
Communication between living beings
How to communicate effectively with the living?
How to design architectural projects by making the most of the (...)
Food and energy autonomy in space
How to achieve food and energy autonomy in the International Space (...)
Protecting terrestrial biodiversity
How can we effectively protect the Earth's terrestrial biodiversity?
New generation marine propulsion and noise pollution in the (...)
How can we fight against ocean noise pollution and its devastating (...)
The challenge behind extracting rare earths
How can we succeed in maintaining our technological consumption while (...)
How can we multiply green spaces in the city and take advantage of them?
Fostering the energy transition
How can the energy transition be developed on a larger scale?
The advantages of regreening deserts
Why and how can we re-green certain areas of the desert?
CO2 absorption and storage
How can CO2 be absorbed and stored efficiently?
Rethinking our vision of natural disasters
How can natural hazards be better understood and addressed?
IT at the service of the environment
How can IT help humankind to protect the planet and its biodiversity?
Drones for change and innovation
How drones can be used to improve the human condition and foster (...)
ONLINE Programme : 7 to 17 December 2020
THIS YEAR ONLINE, at Geneva United Nations, a One-week High-Level Meeting (...)
The Networking space of the GENEVA FORUM
Just meet with Future !
Opportunities of Ethical Business Projects for Sustainable (...)
Presentations of educational, technological, scientific and environmental (...)
Aperitif only for people who participated to public meetings of the Forum
Training to Excellence for Young People
Programme for the involvement and empowerment of young people, by the NGO (...)
- 40/299 May 11: International Migratory Bird Day
- 7/299 May 16: International Day of Living Together in Peace.
- 53/299 March 1st: "Zero discrimination" Day
- 6/299 February 21: International Mother Language Day
- 53/299 March 21: International Day of Forests
- 53/299 May 22: International Day for Biological Diversity
- 101/299 April 26 : World Intellectual Property Day
- 52/299 June 5: International Day for the Fight against Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing
- 51/299 December 11: International Mountain Day
- 155/299 February 11: International Day of Women and Girls in Science.
- 54/299 September 16: International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer
- 52/299 June 17: World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought
- 26/299 February 2: World Wetlands Day
- 53/299 November 20: Universal Children’s Day
- 56/299 April 22: International Mother Earth Day
- 52/299 September 26: World Maritime Day
- 28/299 September 27: World Tourism Day
- 80/299 September 29: International Day of Awareness of Food Loss and Waste
- 54/299 December 5: World Soil Day
- 52/299 June 8: World Oceans Day
- 41/299 August 9: International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples
- 53/299 January 24th : International Education Day
- 95/299 June 5: World Environment Day
- 299/299 UN, Geneva
- 299/299 Simultaneous translation English/French
- 1/299 Açores routard
- 1/299 Baleines Açores
- 2/299 Baleines Tadoussac
- 1/299 Colonie de vacances / Valais / Suisse
- 1/299 Mammifères Marins
- 1/299 Nager avec les dauphins / Nager avec les baleines
- 1/299 Offre Emploi Accrobranche
- 1/299 Offre Emploi Canoe Kayak
- 1/299 Offre Emploi Drones
- 1/299 Offre Emploi Equitation
- 1/299 Offre Emploi Montagne
- 1/299 Recherche Scientifique
- 1/299 Solidaire / Solidarité
- 1/299 Vacances Açores Famille
- 1/299 Vacances avec les baleines
- 1/299 Vacances carnaval
- 1/299 Vacances de ski
- 1/299 Vacances Découverte
- 1/299 Vacances février
- 1/299 Vacances Insolites
- 1/299 Vacances originales
- 1/299 Vacances Originales
- 1/299 Vacances scolaires 2016
- 1/299 Vacances utiles
- 1/299 Vacances Utiles
- 1/299 Volontaire / Volontariat
- 247/299 International Annual Conference
- 137/299 Rights of Nature
- 126/299 Rights of Mother Earth
- 270/299 High Level Panel
- 92/299 Bar Camp
- 192/299 FabLabs
- 122/299 Hackathon
- 261/299 Participatory Research
- 227/299 Citizen Science
- 270/299 World Café Workshop
- 123/299 EcoTourism
- 124/299 Sustainable Tourism
- 98/299 Solidary Tourism
- 147/299 Nature Travels
- 204/299 CrowdFunding
- 219/299 Sustainable Finance
- 231/299 Finance and CrowdFunding
- 192/299 Ethical Finance
- 114/299 ThinkCamp
- 252/299 Blended Finance Party
- 160/299 Respectful Education
- 132/299 Differentiated Pedagogy
- 133/299 Inclusive Pedagogy
- 74/299 Internal meeting of OSI’s members (Public)
- 241/299 Appropriated Technologies
- 213/299 Advanced Intermediate Technologies
- 73/299 Networking