Low tech is by nature opposed to high tech. It is about the use and creation of new technologies with the awareness that a solution is not considered serious unless the system is complicated and expensive and therefore an effective solution can be perfectly adapted by being simple and inexpensive.
Develop your projects, create your business...
The GENEVA FORUM invites you to propose your solutions in this field.
- Risks associate with Mazuku in the goma area, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Click here to have more informations.
What if natural geothermal energy could reduce the human footprint on nature? But the latter has many toxic effects. Natural geothermal energy has great potential in terms of usable energy, provided that it can protect local populations who suffer its harmful, even deadly effects due to a lack of control and information.
New challenges are then emerging:
- Finding sustainable solutions to use geothermal energy while avoiding a perverse exploitation of this resource.
- Determine the possible uses of geothermal energy
- Develop systems to exploit geothermal energy without endangering the biodiversity present on the site.
- To develop mobile geothermal systems that make each home autonomous and facilitate installation everywhere.
- Find quick, reliable and easy-to-deploy solutions to help populations protect themselves from random exits from Mazuc, as is the case in the Goma region of the Democratic Republic of Congo.
It is therefore a question of quickly taking these problems in hand in order to propose sustainable solutions that are vital for the planet and also for the living beings that populate it.
Suggest a solution !
If you wish, you can present, alone or with others, your proposals to the UN and you will be accompanied in the creation and development of activities based on these proposals.
|Come with your ideas, prepare yourself, and participate actively in the workshops of the GENEVA FORUM. Meet your future teammates and get ready to actively change the world!
If you wish to propose a solution to the World in this field :
1) Search and select the International Conference at the UN on which you want to present your idea or solution by consulting this list of GENEVA FORUM Conferences (click here)
2) Fill in the form to submit the abstract (a summary) of your presentation (click here), stating "Yes" in the box "Is your presentation, a proposal for a disruptive technology ?"
3) Come at the next GENEVA FORUM, and give a short presentation of 5 minutes (pitch) and then participate in the one hour workshop following your presentation, with GENEVA FORUM participants who will want to move forward with you.
|On site, our team of one-on-one meetings will welcome you in a specific way as a carrier of alternative solutions, and will be in charge in particular of :
Ask a question