A One-week High-Level Meeting inside the United Nations Building that Help you to Change the World.
Free attendance. (REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN ORDER TO OBTAIN AN ACCESS PASS TO UNITED NATIONS BUILDING) (REGISTRATION FORM HERE)
- For a Universal Declaration of the Nature Rights ? (See Specific Program of this Conference)
- Citizen Science to Achieve Sustainable Development Goals ? (See Specific Program of this Conference)
- Pedagogy of Projects to succeed the challenges of Inclusive Education ; Community Service Learning Projects based learning, the Useful Travel ans Sustainable Tourism at service of Peace (See Specific Program of this Conference)
- Advanced Intermediate Technologies as the most adequate solutions to Sustainable Development ?
- CrowdFunding and Finance for Peace and Sustainable Development (See Specific Program of this Conference)
- Priorities for the Future & Transversal Solutions
...here are some examples of what the
OSI GENEVA FORUM provides you.
- Annual Public Convention of the ngo OSI (npo created in 1992).
- Allows you to participate in discussions and advancements on subjects dealing with the work of ECOSOC within the areas of implications of Objectif Sciences International.
- Meetings, trade and public debate platform for collaboration and communication between Permanent Representations of Governments, NGOs, Scientists,
- and YOU!
- Workshops and meetings for all UN officials, NGOs and countries that wish to attend.
- Guests are Journalists, Experts, Scientists, Financiers, Entrepreneurs, Investors, Philanthropists, Heads of State, Ambassadors.
- The Palais des Nations - United Nations Office Geneva (to know exact rooms, please look at the detailed program below)
- from Monday 10 to Friday 14 December, with video projection (Speakers in English and French, debates in English, Spanish, French)
- Access Map : (please find here detailed practical informations)
Here the detailled Programme of the GENEVA FORUM of December 2019
See also this link for the Plenary Annual International Conference on Rights of Nature : "For a Universal Declaration of the Nature Rights ?"
FREE ACCESS WITH OPTIONAL CONTRIBUTION FEES (NETWORKING DINER etc.) – ACCESS PASS MANDATORY: REGISTRATION REQUIRED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, PLEASE DON’T WAIT TO REGISTER
Par Man Bahadur Thapa
Respected sir and Madam, My Name is Man Bahadur Thapa, I am chaierman in Sabunam Educational Consultancy and National Council members of Human Rights and Peace Foundation Nepal. HURPEF, Nepal is A pioneer non-profit voluntary human rights organization in Nepal. and Director of Gold River and Energy Concorde Business Service. It is well-recognized multipurpose, (Specialist Business Consultants) Private Limited Company in Nepal. We are working in the since establish date to till . Currently Projects production and supplied granite, Concrete Block etc and establish Hydro-Power Plant – in Nepal, Power Plants–Solar Power Plants – Wind Farm ,Railways,– New railway line, Housing Development and others related New container port for Sustainable Development, silver import from abrade to Nepalese banks in Nepal with our partnership company æ Concorde Business ServiceÆ (CBS) Group of UK and others companys . We have been working for protection of human rights, promotion non-violence social justice peace and Sustainable Development and working for woman victims, child labor, senior citizens rights, environment, rights for disable people, cultural rights, providing law media, free medical camp, shelter, scholarship for orphan children or internal displacement people etc. We are providing various guidelines to our Nepalese students who want go to abrade study by Sabunam Education Consultancy. We are interested to participate in your upcoming Program,
Par NYESIGA DOREEN
avail with me email attachment invitation letter for visa purpose and soliciting travel funds from my employer
Ask a question