Full Programme : December 14 to 18, 2015
One week of High Level Meeting and Dating that Help you to Change the World Voir descriptif détaillé
One week of High Level Meeting and Dating inside the United Nations Building that Help you to Change the World.
Free access for subscribers (REGISTRATION REQUIRED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR ACQUIRING OF THE ACCESS BADGE TO UNITED NATIONS BUILDING) (REGISTRATION FORM HERE)
- For a Universal Declaration of the Nature Rights ? (See Programme)
- Pedagogy of Projects through Citizen Research to succeed the challenges of Inclusive Education ; a focus on Community Service Learning Projects in Science
- Advanced Intermediate Technologies as the most adequate solutions to Sustainable Development ?
- Finance For Development
- Priorities for the Future & Transversal Solutions
...here are some examples of what the
OSI GENEVA FORUM provides you.
- Annual Public Convention of the ngo OSI (npo created in 1992).
- Allows you to participate in discussions and advancements on subjects dealing with the work of ECOSOC within the areas of implications of Objectif Sciences International.
- Meetings, trade and public debate platform for collaboration and communication between Permanent Representations of Governments, NGOs, Scientists,
- and YOU!
- Workshops and meetings for all UN officials, NGOs and countries that wish.
- Guests are Journalists, Experts, Scientists, Financiers, Entrepreneurs, Investors, Philanthropists, Heads of State, Ambassadors.
- The Palais des Nations - United Nations Office Geneva (please find detailed program bellow)
- Room XV (Build.A, Level 2) from Monday 14 to Friday 18 December, with video projection (Speakers in English and French, debates in English, Spanish, French)
- Hall XII (Build.A, Level 3) for Thursday 17 December, afternoon, with video projection (Speakers in English, debates in English, Spanish, French)
- Access Map : (please find detailed program bellow)
clic on image to open
See also this link for the Plenary Annual International Conference on Rights of Nature, December 17 : "For a Universal Declaration of the Nature Rights ?"